Boiler Water Treatment
Boiler Water Treatment Systems
Cotting Industries offers boiler water treatment systems to support its Hydro-Mini® product line. Potable water and process condensate contain contaminants that cause corrosion and fouling of the Hydro-Mini® waste heat boiler. The boiler water treatment systems include:
- a carbon filter for chlorine removal;
- dual water softeners to remove calcium, magnesium, and barium;
- reverse osmosis membranes to remove dissolved solids;
- a deaerator to remove absorbed gases; and
- chemical mix tanks and metering pumps.